Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Communicate with your Classmates - Dominican Style

Hey guys!
I don't know about you but, I never heard of the application Whatsapp until I got to the Dominican Republic. Well, now it's pretty much the best way apart from Facebook to communicate with my classmates and literally anyone in the country. Whatsapp is a messaging app where you can send pictures, recordings, anything pretty much. I highly recommend downloading it and it's super easy to use. You can use it anywhere around the world as long as you have an Internet connection. As for Facebook, my class made it's own private page where we share comments and questions about any class or homework we have. So make sure you have those two downloaded :)

P.S. It's free for up to a year!

Whatsapp Download Page Just in Case



ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME
@ mydominicanjourney@gmail.com
or comment below : D
I'm here to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment