Saturday, June 22, 2013

September Semester Tuition for Students in Spanish Programs

I know some people who are foreigners are applying to the Spanish program because it's cheaper and they can defend themselves in Spanish, just as I did. I thought I should notify you guys on how much each career will cost for the September semester coming up.

Currently:
  • They added RD$3,000 for student services (for all careers) and US$100 for people in the English program (apart from tuition for both English and Spanish programs). So, I came in paying RD$68,000 in September (for medicine) and by the end of the my second semester was paying RD$71,000.
  • Adding to that, every Semester (annually), they raise tuition 10%. Now, it will be RD$75,000 for medicine a semester. 
  • Result: September 2013 I will be paying the student service fee RD$3,000 + RD$75,000 (tuition)
    • = RD$78,000
    • Obviously I wasn't fond of the price increase but, at the end of the day, US$1,950 for each semester starting in September 2013 isn't bad compared to college in the United States. I'm happy with that lol and I know my parents are too.

*I'm not sure how much students in the English program pay. I have an estimate but I'm not sure. 

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME
@ mydominicanjourney@gmail.com
or comment below : D

I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment