Friday, July 5, 2013

Get rid of cockroaches :D

      I know this is a random post but I have never seen a cockroach unless it was behind glass at a zoo or museum, until I came here lol You will, and I can almost guarantee, see one in this country; as much as you clean your apartment, house, shelter! After much trial and tribulation, I found a solution. The magical potion is called "Baygon" (Dominicans pronounce it like: "Vai-gon") I love it!!!! It feels great to kill those cockroaches. Okay, I'm getting carried away but it's a great product. They also have a spray for all insects in general. When you get here make sure you buy one or bring one from your home!


Haha "Nowhere to hide"! lol




This is what I looked like trying to kill a cockroach before "Baygon" lol
And they fly :(

Cucaracha = Spanish for Cockroach
(QU-ca-RA-cha)


ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME
@ mydominicanjourney@gmail.com
or comment below : D

I'm here to help!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you admin,
    i love these info about roaches and i really share it with
    my readers.
    by the away, here i have written an review about roach you
    can read the article how to get rid of roaches thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very important that the bins you use have tight-fitting lids, otherwise cockroaches can get inside of them in search of food. Remember to empty the bins regularly, especially if they contain some organic matter. How you could be inviting roaches to your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    blatte

    ReplyDelete
  4. King Termite and Pest Control is a leading cheapest pest control parramatta. We provide best pest control services for Residential and Commercial of the parramatta, Australia. Contact us: 0431057294.


    Pest control near to me

    ReplyDelete