Wednesday, September 11, 2013

For English and Spanish Speakers - Practice Spanish

Anyone who is planning on making the change to study here at UNIBE, has to know Spanish. I can't stress that enough. It will make your life so much easier, protect you, and you will be able to communicate better not only with friends, the landlord, teachers, but most importantly your future patients (Med students)! For people in the English program (Med), I hope you guys realize that in your last semesters here at UNIBE you will be working in a hospital, a hospital where the people only speak Spanish. It's great that you know English and that you come from another country but, what people will care about is that you can communicate efficiently with them and help them.

Solution: One way I started to improve my Spanish and pick up this fast speaking language was thinking of a science topic (or any other topic) - translating that word or words into Spanish and looking up videos about it on Youtube. You can even see some videos that are subtitled or English subtitled!

Guys, don't give up. I'm really having a good time here and I'm happy I'm making an effort to get good grades.

Here's a link to the Introduction of Cells - Biology in Spanish ->


Introducción a las células - Biología - Educatina CLICK

ALSO,  a bit of motivation. 

"Lo dificil solo tarda un poco mas." - The difficult parts or situations only lasts a little longer. You think you are going through some rough times but soon enough it will be over.  :)

And here is a picture my dad sent me :) Thanks dad.
The greater the effort, the greater the satsifaction. :)
Have a great day guys!

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME
@ mydominicanjourney@gmail.com
or comment below : D

I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment