Monday, September 16, 2013

Stuck in Class!

Hey guys. I just wanted to point out to you that if you don't understand a class, it is necessary to use all the resources in your power to get you through it and understand it. What I like to do is look up videos on youtube of whatever I need help with and you can usually find teachers giving lectures on the same topic. Some teachers are even from great schools like MIT and Harvard. I have a presentation in anatomy coming up this week about the integumentary system (skin) and I found this awesome professor who is so simple that you ask yourself, "Where's the hard part?" lol. So do whatever you can to boost your learning process and don't get stuck!

Here's the link if you're interested. He also has other videos about anatomy :) Good luck



ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME
@ mydominicanjourney@gmail.com
or comment below : D

I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment