Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tuition Goes Up, again!

Hello future doctors! I wanted to remind you guys that tuition goes up annualy. So every September is the month, everyone dreads. When I started here at UNIBE, tuition was RD$68,000 but not about 1 year and a half later it has gone up to RD$84,000. As for the English program, it also has gone up. I don't remember how much it was for when I entered but now it is US$8,500 per semester. (In reality it is US$8,400 but you have to add an extra US$100 for student services.) Also it is a little more than that because they have added a mandatory payment of manuals for classes. -_- All this talk of raising the tuition stinks but this is part of accomplishing your dreams. Save money!!!!!!!

-Other posts about money and tuition costs coming soon


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I got the e-mail confirming the raise today. I just hope I don't run out of financial aid lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post! i liked it very much! thanks for sharing your thoughts and for your efforts!

    Thesis Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle!
    I notice this is a completely different topic to ask about, but, do you think you could share any information on apartments, rents, etc? I'm hoping to go study at UNIBE once I'm done with Highschool (Class of 2016) and I need some information on how to get set up with a place and things alike!

    Thanks. (:

    ReplyDelete